Spring Special in the Upper Garda
Stay in Arco: experience all the food, wine and sporting events!
The arrival of spring in Upper Garda marks the beginning of a great season of events.
From the beaches of Torbole and Riva del Garda to the nearby Valle dei Laghi (Valley of the Lakes), there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy a unique experience discovering Trentino's nature and flavors!
Hotel Olivo is a historic villa in the heart of Arco, a strategic location from which to explore the surrounding area. From the shores of Lake Garda you can enjoy the mild spring weather.
Here are some of the main events for lovers of good food, wine and water sports:
- March 30-April 8: DiVinNosiola an event entirely dedicated to the native grape variety of the same name.
- April 1-3: Experience the excitement of the 23rd Torbole Europa Meeting, the well-known sailing event.
- April 12-15: the 3rd Lupo Cup regatta is staged on the waters of Torbole.
- April 21-25: savor chocolate in all its sweetness at Chocomusic in Riva del Garda.
Choose the event you prefer and stay in our hotel.
When you return, treat yourself to the typical Trentino cuisine: our restaurant is a member of the "Ecoristorazione Trentino" project, whose goal is the promotion of local and organic specialties.
We are waiting for you!
Board Basis: B&B in Basic Room.
Book directly on our website!
Here are the exclusive benefits:
- The absolute best price for any period
- The Trentino Guest Card to get around by public transportation and access to many activities
- Typical restaurant inside the hotel
Strong points of the offer
- Breakfasts included
- Inland tours
- Excellent location
- Trentinian Eco Food Service
- Small and intimate SPA